Level 1, Level 2, Level 3.
We invite you to read carefully the complete information for this training. So we are sure you understand our goals and concept.
-> Nerve Reflexology : goals and contents
-> Nerve Reflexology introduction
Participants are free to finish the training after Nerve Reflexology or to continue and enhance their skills by following the Manual Neurotherapy training.
- visceral and hormonal physiology
- impact of organs and hormones on pain
- manual techniques on the body for organ mobilisations
- assessing organ dysfunction
- anatomical and topical foot reflexology
- combining manual techniques, nerve reflexology and foot reflexology
- assessing the musculoskeletal dysfunctions
- spine tuning
- soft tissue tuning
- combining nerve reflexology and manual neuro techniques
- Pain physiology: peripheral, central cord and brain processes in pain
- Assessing the nervous system: peripheral, central cord and brain.
- Total treatment in chronic and central pain states
- Coaching in coping pain strategies.